One of the best web-based and free of charge decentralized app (dApps) browsers and a cryptocurrency wallet, Coinbase wallet has a 15.9K rating on the Apple store and more than 14,190 users on Play store. Coinbase is a massive cryptocurrency exchange around the world, with the US users topping the charts. To access and download the Coinbase app or the Coinbase wallet, go to wallet.coinbase.com.
Coinbase wallet provides a secure platform where you can:
- create your cryptocurrency wallet
- store, buy, sell, send, and receive cryptocurrency by linking your coinbase wallet to your Coinbase account and bank account.
- Exchange cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin (BTC), Ether (ETH), Ether Classic (ETC), Bitcoin cash (BCH), Ripple (XRP), Litecoin (LTC), Ethereum-based tokens through Coinbase’s Multi-Coin Support system.
- Explore the web using a decentralized browser provided by the app, called dApps.
- coinbase.com is a platform where users can invest in their desired cryptocurrencies.
- Coinbase provides the user with their personal wallet’s key and help the users’ create a backup on their Google drive which avoids loss of their funds even if the user loses their device.
- Users can view the price of cryptocurrencies in their own local currency values.
- The users can cryptographically sign their messages using their private key.
To enjoy Coinbase’s amazing services, you can log in to wallet.coinbase.com. We have mentioned below a step-by-step procedure to ease your work.
- To create an account, you have to visit wallet.coinbase.com
- Select the device (i.e., android or iOS)
- Download and install the ‘Coinbase’ app.
- Select ‘Create a new wallet’
- Pick a username of your choice from the recommended options and click ‘proceed’.
- Choose whether you want a public account or a private account.
- Give your wallet extra cover protection either by using your fingerprint or by creating a strong password.
- Now, your Coinbase wallet account is ready.
- You may link Coinbase wallet to your Coinbase account to easily transfer and store your funds.
How to transfer funds between Coinbase app and Coinbase wallet?
When you connect the Coinbase app and Coinbase wallet, it allows you to transfer your funds easily in real-time. Refer to the steps given below for a hassle-free fund transfer process:
- Open settings on their Coinbase wallet.
- Navigate and select ‘transfer’.
- Select the option ‘Send’ on the home screen of the wallet app.
- Select the amount you wish to transfer.
- When asked to enter the address, you must select ‘Coinbase’.
Review on Coinbase wallet
A widely used app with 4.1 ratings, the Coinbase wallet is considered to be one of the safest apps which provides you with a private key and a user-friendly interface to protect your data. The Coinbase wallet working, transactions, are straightforward and require minimal effort to operate. It has short lessons about different cryptocurrencies with quizzes and awards for the correct answers. You can use your accumulated reward points to experiment in trading, buying, selling, so on and so forth. Coinbase wallet provides great exposure to the world of cryptocurrency and can be used by professionals who invest, buy, and sell in huge amounts to beginners who just happened to have stumbled upon the world of cryptocurrency. The Coinbase wallet is undoubtedly a highly appreciated platform when it comes to dealing with cryptocurrencies.