For years people have known Cash App as an exclusive software service that offers the best experience in moving your money or transferring your funds over to your peers. It is, in simple words, is an application for peer-to-peer transactions. Its user interface is facile and is backed by premium privacy protection features. It has been announced as the most promising and efficient way for sending, receiving, lending, spending, saving or investing money. Recently, we have been hearing about Bitcoin on Cash App and here, in this read, we’ll be covering the same. You’ll get to know the sign-up and sign-in steps for Cash App, a brief introduction to Bitcoin on the application, sending and receiving it, and more. So, let’s not delay the information ride and get right to it.
Get yourself signed up on Cash App
This section of the read will walk you through the steps that you’d have to undergo to sign up for a Cash App login account before we move on to discussing “Bitcoin on Cash App”. Let’s take a look at the procedures you’d have to perform if you’re attempting the sign up on a web browser and a mobile phone:
Sign up via the website
- Begin by getting into the official online site by Cash App.
- Next, move on to the option that reads “Sign In” and hit it.
- Choose whether to log in with an email or a phone number.
- Provide all the details that are crucial to the sign-up process.
- Wait for the code and on receipt, submit it to the webpage.
- Provide the required bank card details to successfully link them.
- Feed-in your full name and acquire a $Cashtag for the account.
- Complete the procedure by providing your current zip code.
Sign up on your mobile
- Use the Play Store or the Apple Store to get Cash App.
- Post-installation, launch Cash App and hit the “Sign In” link.
- Keep up with the prompted instructions and end the process.
What is Bitcoin on Cash App?
Entering the hi-tech era, we’ve all been well familiarized with digitization. And to add advancements to technology, a digital currency was invented that is known as cryptocurrency. Bitcoin was the first variant in the new line of currency and is designed with strong cryptography that keeps cyber crimes from occurring. Bitcoin on Cash App refers to sending, receiving, and buying this digital currency to be a part of this worldwide financial transition.
How to buy Bitcoin on Cash App?
This part of the read will walk you through the steps involved in buying Bitcoin on Cash App and then move forward with sending it and receiving it. Let’s take a look at the detailed procedure given below (assuming you are using the mobile application to do so):
- Initiate the process by getting into Cash App.
- Spot and go for “Bitcoin” on the home screen.
- Hit on the “Buy BTC” link and put in an amount.
- Ensure the entered amount is typed correctly.
- Feed in your PIN and go on to hit “Confirm”.
Sending and receiving Bitcoin on Cash App
Before we jump to sending and receiving Bitcoin on Cash App, you must know that Cash App can help you with instant transfers of the crypto to any $Cashtag (unique username), free of cost, directly from the app. Enlisted are the steps that you’d have to undergo to start your Bitcoin transactions:
- Launch the pre-logged in Cash App account on your phone.
- Switch from “USD” to “BTC” by hitting on either of them.
- Enter the minimum transferring amount of $1 and hit “Pay”.
- Feed-in the recipient’s $Cashtag, in-use number or email.
- Review the submitted data and go for the “Pay” option.
Another process to send and receive Bitcoin on Cash App is given below:
- Get into the Cash App, sign in, and go for the Bitcoin option.
- Spot and go for the options link that looks like an “Airplane”.
- Hit “Send Bitcoin”> feed the amount and recipient’s $Cashtag.
Can you send Bitcoin from Cash App to another wallet?
Users can send their Bitcoin on Cash App to other wallet services. So let’s closely look into it:
- Launch the Cash App and go for the “Bitcoin” link.
- Go for the “Airplane” key and hit on “Send Bitcoin”.
- Manually feed in the external wallet address.
- Confirm it and hit on the “Wallet Address” option.
- Go for “Next”> settle on a withdrawal speed.
- Go for “Confirm & Send” to initiate the withdrawal.
Bitcoin on Cash App is a new service that lets you send, receive, buy, save and spend your cryptocurrency almost instantly. The detailed read above has been focused on familiarizing you with the concept, steps involved in signing up for Cash App and buying Bitcoin on the app, steps to send and receive it, and steps to withdraw it to another wallet service.