Credit Cards are the most convenient ways to shop, book tickets, and accomplish a lot of financial purposes. A lot of banking and other financial institutions offer credit card facilities to the users so that they can save a lot of money. Therefore, in this article, we’ll be talking about one of the most used and loved credit cards- “crypto.com credit card.”
Keeping that in mind, let us now start our discussion on how can we make the best use of this credit card and what is the fee limits applicable to it. Along with that, we shall be sharing some more details for better understanding and to ensure that you are using its features in the correct way.
How to use credit card on crypto.com?
To use your crypto.com credit card, you need to make sure that you have enough balance available on it. To top up your card and use it, you can follow the instructions that are listed below;
- To begin, go to the crypto.com card page
- Here, you need to find and click on the “Top Up” option
- Followed by this, click on the “Credit Card” option
- Input all the information that you are asked for
- Confirm the transaction by following some easy prompts
How to add credit card to crypto.com?
To add a card to your crypto.com account, you can follow the enlisted steps:
- To begin the process, go to the crypto.com webpage or open the crypto.com app
- At this point, you need to log in and tap on the “Trade” option
- Followed by this, click on the “Buy” option and then choose the crypto that you wish to buy
- Next up, click on the “Add Credit or Debit Card” option
- Now, fill in all the card details that you are requested for
- Finally, click on the “Add card” option
What are the crypto.com credit card fees?
Those users who are using or wish to use crypto.com credit card need to have in-depth knowledge about the credit card fee. The fee that is charged to the users for using the card facility is 2% after the set withdrawal limit has been crossed. Apart from this, they charge 0.5% as the exchange fee that is charged to the users for currency Exchange Transactions per Month.
Knowing about the crypto.com card limits
The withdrawal limit that all the users need to stick to for making any withdrawals through the crypto.com credit card has been specified. For each kind of crypto.com credit card, the withdrawal limit is different:
- Midnight Blue: $200
- Ruby Steel: $400
- Royal Indigo and Jade Green: $800
Why is my crypto.com credit card declined?
Well, there could be different factors that are causing this issue with your credit card. If you are trying to use your credit card and you suddenly see that it has been declined, then there is a possibility that they are not able to verify your details. Due to the failed verification of your crypto.com credit card, you will not be able to use it for making any kind of transaction.
Why is the crypto.com credit card declined by the issuer?
If your crypto.com credit card has been declined by the issuer and you want to know the reason behind it, then there could be multiple factors responsible for the same. However, the major cause behind this problem is the insufficient funds in your credit card. Along with that, another reason why the issuer keeps declining your card could be due to the fact that it suspects any kind of fraud or rules violation through your card. And, this is one of the major reasons why crypto.com not accepting credit card.
Fix “credit card won’t work on crypto.com” issue
- Make sure that you are navigating only to https://crypto.com/cards to work your way with the card
- If you are unable to link your card, then you should verify the information that you are feeding into it
- Additionally, the card won’t work if it does not have sufficient balance in it. Thus, check the card balance before adding it to crypto.com
Through this informative post, we have tried to shed some light on how you can make the best use of crypto.com credit card. By using this credit card, you can save a lot of money as compared to other credit cards that are available in the market. However, one needs to understand all the basic details before one can use this card. And, we have tried our best to provide you with all the necessary information here.