We all know the Paypal application since its establishment, the application enables the users to pay via a secured platform on which the users can pay or receive the payments without getting into the risky business of getting trapped in faulty payments. Paypal and Samsung pay have joined the forces recently so that you can purchase the needful online by using an easy-to-use interface. It is important to remember that you can store the money in the Paypal account or use it to make in-store purchases. If you do not have an account linked with the Payal to Samsung pay then you can set up the one. Here through this article, we will help you to add PayPal to Samsung pay, if you are a beginner in the business. So let’s get started!
How to set up Paypal with a Samsung pay account?
If you have already using the Paypal account, then connecting it to the Samsung pay is very much simple, you just need to follow the steps that are given below:
- First of all, you have to open the Samsung pay on your phone.
- You have to tap on the “Menu” option.
- Tap on the “Cards” and then click on the “Add cards” option.
- After this, you have to tap on the “Add Paypal” account.
- You will be directed to the official Paypal website.
- Just enter the Paypal credentials and click on the “Log In” option.
- Just select the desired option for saving the sign-in information.
- Click on the “Next” option.
- After this, you have to enter the pin specifically for the Paypal on Samsung pay.
- Just enter the pin one more time.
- Review the details and change the desired settings.
- After this, you have to select the “Agree & Continue” option.
- Your PayPal is now linked with the Samsung pay.
- Click on the “Done” option.
Note: These steps will help you to add PayPal to Samsung Pay, so follow each step in order.
How to use Paypal with Samsung Pay?
Until now, you can use Paypal for online purchases. Remember, if your account is connected to the Samsung pay, then you will be able to use Paypal in the stores that accept Samsung Pay.
- From the Lock screen or anywhere Favorite Cards are saved:
- You have to swipe up the Samsung pay tab from the bottom of the screen. Select the desired unlock method.
- Enter the unlock credentials and then place the back of the phone against the card or the NFC reader to the Paypal card.
- Select the desired unlock method.
- First of all, you have to open the Samsung pay app.
- Select the Wallet and then tap on the desired Paypal card.
- Tap on the Pin or iris and then enter the required security information.
- If you have the fingerprint security setup then just place the finger on your phone’s scanner.
- Place the back of your phone against the card or NFC reader.
Point to remember:
The Nfc feature on your phone needs to be on when you are performing this step. Also, you need to make sure that the internet connection is visible.
How to add PayPal to Samsung Pay?
To add PayPal to Samsung pay without any interruption then you can follow the steps that are given below:
- Open the Samsung pay on your phone.
- Tap on the “Menu” option.
- Click on the “Cards” and click on the “Add cards”.
- Just tap on the “Add Paypal” button.
- You will be redirected to the Paypal official website.
- Enter the Paypal credentials and then tap on the “Login” button.
How to link Paypal to eBay?
In order to link Paypal to eBay, you have to follow the steps that are given below:
- First of all, go to the “Accounts” tab.
- Now, open the new window or tab in the “My eBay” option.
- Select the Paypal account section.
- After this, you have to select the “Link My Paypal” account.
- You have to sign in to the Paypal account to complete the process.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
Hopefully, by now you are clear about the process to add PayPal to Samsung pay. However, if you still have queries related to the topic or you wish to know the process to reset Samsung pay, then you need to follow the instructions that are directed by the professionals available online over the official platform and get assistance for the same.