PayPal has become the talk of the town since it launched a few amazing features to make the users’ life more feasible. One such facility that is making PayPal loved by users a lot is the PayPal Debit Card. Well, this debit card is also commonly known as “PayPal Cash Card” and if you have heard enough about it, then you might be interested to know how you can get one for yourself. PayPal, being a renowned platform among users has tried its best to make your life more convenient with its financial services.
At the same time, if we speak about the PayPal Cash Card or the Debit Card, then we must acknowledge that this card is only available to the users who are already a part of PayPal and have their accounts over it. Apart from this, there are some more things that you need to be considerate about this card before you move on to apply for a card for yourself.
So, in the following sections, we shall have a look at the things that you should understand in order to get a PayPal Debit Card along with the process to apply for it, activate and use it.
Applying for a PayPal Debit Card
If you have a PayPal account, just follow the steps given below to get a card. Once you get a card, you may have to activate it, and then it will be ready to use:
- From a safe web browser, go to https://www.paypal-prepaid.com/
- On this page, click on the “Order your card” option
- Then, you need to fill in your details
- Scroll down and choose your card type
- Now, review the fee for your card by tapping on the given link
- Click on the “Order a card” option
- And complete the rest of the formalities
- When asked, enter your PayPal login details
Activate and add money to PayPal Debit card
After your card application gets approved and you are provided with the card, it is mandatory that you activate it. After you are done with the activation, you will be able to use your card at the places where a MasterCard is accepted. Hence, to activate your card, just follow the steps that are given below:
- First of all, make a visit to www.PayPal.com/prepaid
- Here, you simply need to tap on the “Activate your Card Account here”
- You can also navigate directly to https://www.paypal-prepaid.com/account/activate
- On that page, simply enter your card number
- Followed by this, enter your card security number
- Hit the “Continue” button and follow some easy prompts
Instruction for adding money to PayPal Debit Card:
Since your PayPal card runs on the account balance you have in your PayPal account, therefore adding money to your PayPal account will suffice the need of adding money to your PayPal card. Here is how it can be done:
- Go to a partner store
- Open PayPal on your device
- Select your PayPal wallet
- Click the “Add cash at stores” option
- Now, you need to get the barcode
- Show the same during checkout
- The money will be added to your account/card
How to Use a Debit Card for PayPal?
To use a debit card with PayPal, you need to follow the steps that are given below:
- The first thing you have to do is log in to your PayPal account
- Now, click on the “Payment Methods” tab
- Then, scroll, find, and click on “Link a card”
- Add your debit card details step by step
- After providing the details, click “Save”
- Complete the authentication process
- And your card shall be added to your PayPal account
After learning a great deal about the PayPal Debit card, it is sure that you have learned everything that you wanted to know about it. Whenever you apply for a card or add a new card to your PayPal account, you need to make sure that you are providing only valid and updated details. This will ensure that you get your card on time and there is no hassle in between the process.