If you have signed up for the Paypal login account then you might have linked with the credit or the debit card. This is just to skip the financial details each time you want to pay online. With the Paypal account, you can also add the bank account to withdraw the funds that are sent to your account. Through this guide, you will get to learn the process to link a bank account to PayPal. Along with this, you will get to know why won’t PayPal link my bank account, if you are facing the issues. So, let us start with the topic and get started and know more about linking the bank with the Paypal account.
How to link any Bank account with Paypal?
Through this section, you will get to learn the steps to link the bank account with Paypal:
- First of all, you need to click on the Wallet on the top side of the page.
- You can overview the current Paypal balance as well as link the credit or debit cards.
- Tap on the Link a bank account to start the process.
- Add in your bank account details.
- You can add the bank account details via Bank verification or Wire transfer.
- The user is prompted to enter the country/region of your bank along with the details such as the bank name, code, branch location, and account number.
- Double-tap and check the names on the bank account and Paypal account match to prevent paying the fee for returned withdrawals.
- Confirm bank card, once you have completed the steps you need to verify the Union pay card.
- A verification message code will be sent via a linked phone number.
- And that’s you are done! You can now use the account to pay for the online.
- Remember, you don’t need to deposit any fees even if the “PayPal sorry we can’t link your bank account right now” message pops up on the screen.
- You can use the account to pay for the online purchases and withdraw.
Why won’t PayPal link my bank account?
Here are some of the common solutions for the PayPal link bank account not working error that you might encounter while login into the account:
- The bank account must be a U.S bank.
- The name of the bank account cannot be linked to more than one account at a time.
- Just try to remove the bank account from the Paypal account it’s currently linked to.
- There is help if you have forgotten your login details.
- The bank account has been linked with 3 Paypal accounts over its lifetime.
- The bank account is already active on the Paypal account which has a limitation or a balance below zero.
- You can add a bank account to one Paypal account at a time.
- However, if you have approved then you can add it to the second PayPal account.
- This will fix the “why won’t PayPal link my bank account” related issues.
Point to remember: You can confirm the accounts from the banks and the credit unions. Unfortunately, there are some banks that are not compatible with the Paypal account.
Is PayPal safe to link bank account?
The PayPal login is an online payment platform that has more than 130 million active accounts across the globe. You need to understand that if you link a bank account to the Paypal account then it is safe as long as `the users keep proper checks and balances in place.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
We hope that this article has provided enough information related to the link the bank account with Paypal account along with the information with the solution to fix why won’t PayPal link my bank account. However, if you are still unable to solve the issues or unable to access the account then you are recommended to visit the official website or the Customer support page.