PayPal is the most used payment method around us and it offers its payment services on various platforms. Users of PayPal can link their accounts to other apps for a quick and secured transaction. As we all know that eBay is one of the biggest shopping and auction platforms and you can make a transaction on eBay easily if you link your PayPal account on it. By adding your PayPal account on eBay you can pay off purchases made on eBay by you. This method of paying off is so popular because of its high level of security and ease of use. Using PayPal can boost your business and online sales and also it can open the gateway to products of higher profile within eBay. Linking your existing PayPal account is easy and simple so let’s go on to steps to link PayPal to eBay.
Steps to link PayPal to eBay
These steps will allow you to link your PayPal account to your eBay account. After, completing these steps you will be able to make payment through PayPal on your eBay purchases.
- Using your web browser, search for eBay login
- Login into your eBay account using your login credentials
- In the account, section go to “My eBay”
- Click on the button “Link My PayPal Account” button
- Now login into your PayPal account by entering your “Login Id and Password”
- If you do not have a PayPal account you can with the Sign Up option instead
- Now you can verify your account to send and receive payments worldwide
- To verify your PayPal account you need into your PayPal account
- And follow the instruction on your summary page to verify your account
How to change your existing PayPal account linked to eBay?
If you were already using a PayPal account on eBay and you have been facing some serious issues with your existing account then you can change your PayPal account that you have linked to eBay. All you need to do is just go through the steps mentioned below.
- Using your browser login into eBay
- Then go to your account by clicking on “My eBay”
- Now, in the financial information section look for “PayPal Account”
- Then checkout and remove your old PayPal account
- Now, use your new PayPal login credentials
- Then follow the instruction to link your new PayPal account
Note 1: Make sure you have another PayPal account to link on the eBay platform. Because once you will remove your existing PayPal account then your transactions will be stopped.
Note 2: Avoid getting involved in any type of suspicious activities as it could result in blocking your PayPal account. Once Your PayPal got blocked you can unlock your PayPal account by calling the customer care agent of PayPal.
Link eBay to a PayPal account and start sending and receiving money through a secured transactional gateway of PayPal. Follow the steps mentioned above to link PayPal to eBay. If you are facing any issues yet you can visit the official website.