Zelle is an American digital payment service owned by Early Warning Services. This digital payment service is used by many banks like banks Bank of America, BB&T, Capital One, JPMorgan Chase, PNC Bank, U.S. Bank, and Wells Fargo. People using Zelle can send and receive money online in seconds safely and securely. If you are new at Zelle then you need to enroll profile with Zelle. To enroll with Zelle the process is easy and simple. Once you will enroll yourself with Zelle then you can receive money from Zelle to your bank account.
You have to add the details of your bank to enroll profile with Zelle to receive money from it. Today we are discussing the topic of how to receive money from Zelle, stay with this post to get started with Zelle Pay.
Method to receive money from Zelle
If you have not enrolled with Zelle then follow the process to enroll yourself with Zelle.
Steps to Enroll with Zelle
- Using a device, visit Zelle.com
- On the home page, click on Get Started
- Now a full list of Banks will be opened on your screen
- Then, choose your respective bank and click on Continue
- Now you will be directed to the login page of your bank
- Here click on the “Sign up” or “Enroll” option
- Then, fill in the enrollment form by providing the details like SSN or ITIN, credit/ debit card or bank account number
- On the next page, create a unique user ID and password for your account
- Then, submit the enrollment form
- Now, use the user ID and password to login to the Zelle account
- Finally, you are enrolled with Zelle digital payment services
Note: After enrolling with Zelle you can receive money from it directly to your bank account. Let’s learn this process with the help of few steps.
Steps to receive money from Zelle
- Download and install the Zelle app on your device
- Now, enter your user ID and password details for your Zelle login account (you can use the login details of your bank)
- Then, submit the login details and head to your Zelle account
- Now, you can send money to other Zelle user and the user will receive the money within the seconds
- Finally, the process to receive money from Zelle has been completed successfully
Note: These steps are also applicable to receive money from Zelle PNC and receive money from Zelle Wells Fargo. Just go through the above steps and start receiving money in your respective account.
How long does it take to receive money from Zelle?
If you have enrolled your Zelle profile then it becomes very easy to receive money from it. Any user who holds a Zelle account can send money to your Zelle account within seconds safely and securely. Several banks are connected with Zelle digital payment services. You can use the user ID and password of your online banking account to log in to Zelle mobile app.
To sum up, you can send and receive money over Zelle easily if you have enrolled yourself on its platform. There are many banks that are connected with Zelle, you can choose your bank and then finish the process for enrollment.
You may have to provide details of SSN or ITIN while enrolling for the Zelle account. After enrolling on a profile with Zelle you will be able to send/receive money directly to your bank account. You can send money to other Zelle user in easy steps. In this post, we have discussed the method to receive money from Zelle and we hope it will be very helpful for you all.