Apple phones are laced with mobile payment features also. People who are using an iPhone or iPad can use these features by setting up Apple pay cash on their smartphones. The process to set up an Apple Pay cash account is not so difficult and you can easily complete it. People who are above at least 18 yearsor more can quickly set up their account by approaching the right way. Today we are going to elaborate on the complete setup process on this page. All you need to do is, keep following the instructions that we have given below and make sure to enter the required details correctly to complete this process without any issue or delay.
What do you need to set up?
Before going towards the Apple Cash account setup process, check the requirements that are given below to set up the account:
- Confirm that you are at least 18 years or more than this
- You have a device that is compatible with iOS 11.2 or later or watchOS 4.2 or later
- Turn on the 2FA for your Apple ID
- Login details to sign in to iCloud
- An eligible debit card in the Wallet app to send money
Way to set up Apple Pay Cash Account
To set up the Apple Pay cash account, you need to go through the steps that we have mentioned below:
- Turn ON your iPhone or iPad
- Now, locate and launch the ‘Settings’ app on your device
- From the settings, find and click on the ‘Wallet and Pay’ option
- Now, you need to click on the ‘Turn ON’ button to set up the Apple cash account
- From the ‘Payment Cards’ section, find and click on the ‘Apple Cash’ option
- Now, you need to follow the remaining steps to set up Apple Cash account
- If asked, complete the identity verification process for your Apple ID
- Also, add a debit card to send money via Apple cash
- Finally, you are done with setting up an Apple Cash account
Why I can’t set up an Apple Pay cash account?
You may not be able to set up Apple Pay cash account due to some factors like:
- If you are not at least 18 years old or more than this
- You have not enabled the two-factor authentication
- You have signed out from your Apple Id
- If your device is not connected to an internet connection
Solutions for the Apple Cash not working issue
If you face this issue while using the Apple cash account then you need to follow the steps that are given below:
- The debit card that you have provided is not active
- Your iPhone and iPad is not connected to the internet connection
- Try to update the Apple Cash app to use it smoothly
- Check the storage issue with your device. If you feel the need then release some space from it
- If you have lost access to the Apple Id then try to regain access to your account
To sum up, using the Apple Cash account, you can send and receive money directly from the Apple device. The way to set up the Apple Cash account is discussed above on this page. Make sure to turn on the two-factor authentication in your Apple Id to complete this process. Hopefully, you have learned about the process of setup an Apple Pay Cash Account by referring to this post.