If you are using digital payment applications then you might be familiar with the Paypal and Venmo app. Both of them have similar features and there might be some users who wish to know whether it is possible to transfer money Venmo to PayPal or not. If we talk about this in detail we get to know that Paypal recently have acquired Venmo and under the new leadership, there are several discussions to further bridge the apps. So if you are a loyal Paypal user or a Venmo user then you could see there are more sharing features in the future. All you need is to follow the steps that are directed through this article, so let us dive in for more information!
What are some of the unique features of Venmo account?
There are certain features of the Venmo account that make it different from the rest of the payment platforms that are available to provide payment transfer services, here are the features that you need to understand:
- You can link Facebook or the contact list to the Venmo app.
- When you are sending transfers, you can add a special note or emoji.
- The note can be public so other users can see your transfer.
- Transfers private between users.
- Besides the peer-to-peer user transactions, many businesses benefit from Paypal.
- If you own an online store, you can use Paypal as a payment option.
- Paypal also has different currency options.
- So, if you have clients who pay in multiple currencies, the app will store these funds and provide a daily currency transfer rate.
- Paypal offers transaction protection.
- If there was a transaction fraud, scam, or dispute, Paypal’s features can protect the sellers and buyers.
How to link Venmo to Paypal for Venmo instant transfer to PayPal?
For the instant transfer to Paypal, you need to check for the correct Paypal account, updated apps, and confirm bank account information that you are ready. Before you transfer money Venmo to PayPal, you need to activate Venmo card and then follow the steps that are mentioned here:
- First of all, you have to connect the Venmo to bank.
- using the updated Venmo app, transfer money to the bank.
- However, if you wish to avoid paying excess fees, hold tight for few business days.
- Check your Paypal account, log in to your Paypal account and click on the “My Account” option.
- You should see a landing page that will show your Paypal balance and any recent activity.
- Load your Paypal balance, click on the “Add money” option.
- Type in the dollar amount, you should have your bank details loaded in Paypal.
- You can manually type in the amount of money that you wish to add.
- Type in the same amount to be transferred from your Venmo account.
- After manually typing your transfer amount, tap on the “Add” button.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
By the end of this topic, we hope that you are now clear with the steps to follow the transfer money Venmo to paypal. However, if there are still any difficulties that you face with the steps then it is recommended to visit the official website and get assistance from the professional experts available online to provide you suitable solutions.
Frequently answered questions:
Can you transfer money from Venmo to a bank?
You can easily send the money from your Venmo account to the bank via the Standard or Instant method all you need to do is to tap on the “Transfer Money” or “Transfer Balance” button that is clearly visible on the top of the personal transactions feed, that is shown as the “$” icon to the right of your friends feed.
Can I send Venmo money to PayPal?
You can’t transfer money from Venmo to Paypal directly, but you can use a bank account to perform this action. Remember, the process requires a few extra steps to be followed and the Paypal cash or Paypal cash plus account but it is easy to set up.
How long does it take to transfer money from Venmo to PayPal?
The process to transfer money from Venmo to Paypal will take one to three business days if you wish to do it for free. However, if you are in a hurry, then you can pay a 1% instant transfer fee for immediate access to the funds. All you need is to log in to Paypal on the desktop or in the mobile app.
Related Article – Is Venmo balance able to be transferred to PayPal balance?