Paypal is a convenient way to process transactions via the internet. If the PayPal platform detects any unusual transactions on your account then it prompts you to provide more detailed information about you. It is one of the prominent and safest online platforms to maintain and transfer your funds across the globe. However, sometimes you need to unlock the PayPal account. You can inquire as to why the account was locked and then you can follow the process to unlock the PayPal account. Through this article, we hope that through this article you will learn the process to manage the locked PayPal account. So let’s get started!
How to manage the locked account inquiries?
- First of all, you need to go to the “Contact us” page.
- Now, enter the “Email address” and “Password” or tap on the “Continue” option if you cannot access the account.
- You have to answer the questions and await the response from Paypal that will explain to you why your account was locked and what you need to unlock.
How to unlock the PayPal account locked?
- First of all, you need to go to the Paypal page and tap on the “Contact us” link (see resources).
- Now, enter the information as prompted on the “Help page”.
- Call PayPal if it is required and supply the information that is requested to unlock your account.
How long does the PayPal account stay locked?
If you face a PayPal account temporarily locked issue then it will take 24 hours for an account to get unlocked or an agent can go it then you are on the phone if you cannot wait that long. Remember, do not attempt to log in till the full 24 hours get completed.
PayPal account locked negative balance
It is important to understand that if the negative balance is not resolved within 120 days, then your account is locked and you are unable to login to login you’re PayPal account. Just receive the payment and when you receive a new payment in the Paypal account then it will deduct the amount to set-off your negative balance available.
How do I remove a negative balance from PayPal?
To get rid of the PayPal account locked negative balance, you need to follow the steps that are given below:
- First of all, go to the Wallet.
- Tap on the “Transfer funds” option.
- Click on the “Add funds to your balance” option.
- Now, follow the instructions that are available on the page.
Email from PayPal saying account locked
If the email from PayPal says account locked then you will get to know by certain points that are mentioned below:
- You will get a generic greeting such as “‘Dear user’ or “Hello, PayPal member”.
- You will be asked for financial and other personal information, the authentic website will never ask for your details.
- It will ask you to provide the tracking number of any dispatched items before you received the payments.
- Remember, it will include a software update to install on your computer.
Certain tips to stay protected online
If the PayPal account locked for security reasons, then you need to consider these basic tips and tricks to stay protected online:
- Even if the URL contains the word “Paypal” then it may not be a PayPal webpage.
- When you use Paypal, then always make sure that the URL address is listed on the browser.
- Look for the “lock” symbol that appears in the address bar then this symbol indicates that the site which you are visiting is secured.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
By the end of this topic, we hope that you are now clear with the steps or instructions to unlock the PayPal account locked. However, if you are stuck up in between the step s then we recommend you to visit the official website via www.paypal.com/us/signin to get assistance for issues like this with your account.