For those who do not know, the Exodus wallet is a multi-currency wallet that enables users to go through over a hundred cryptocurrencies. The crypto wallet was originally available only on the desktop, however, it is now also available for the iOS and Android mobile platforms as well. If you are a beginner then you will need to have the Exodus wallet review so that you can access it better. Here, in this article, you will get to learn much more about the exodus crypto wallet. So, let us get started!
What are the pros of having an Exodus wallet?
Through this section, you will get to know the pros of having the Exodus wallet, so here are they:
- Easy to use
- Has customer support
- Multiple cryptocurrency choices
- A software-based wallet
- Built-in exchange features
Why Was Exodus wallet created?
It is important to understand that there are a lot of software wallets that are already available. It is important that you understand that the designers of the Exodus crypto wallet make a user-friendly wallet that can do everything a basic cryptocurrency user would want it to.
How to create and use an Exodus Wallet?
- First of all, you need to download the wallet from the official website.
- Beware of phishing websites.
- Just check the security certificate of the site.
- It says the “Secure” option or the name of the company.
- Once, you have downloaded the software, follow the on-screen prompts to install it.
- When it is installed, you have to open the wallet and then click on the “Wallet” tab on the left-hand screen.
- Tap on the crypto that you wish to add to the Exodus.
- Click on the “Receive” option.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process for the exodus wallet.
How to send the cryptocurrency using Exodus?
If you are thinking that is exodus wallet safe, here you can send the cryptocurrency using the Exodus, here are the steps you need to follow:
- First of all you need to tap on the “Wallet” in the panel.
- Just select the “Send” option in the center of the window.
- You have to tap on the given option to scan the QR code.
- After this, you have to scan the QR or enter the receiver’s address in the “Send to… address” section.
- Enter the amount that you wish to send.
- Now, tap on the “Send” button.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
To wrap up the topic, we are now hoping that this article has helped you to use exodus wallet without any interruptions. However, if you are not clear with the set of instructions here, then we suggest you visit the official Exodus wallet website and get assistance.