The digital payment platforms are available to use in different forms and one of them is Walmart Pay. In case you do not have the slightest idea about what Walmart Pay is and how to make the best use of it, then this guide has answers to all your queries. Today, in this post, we are going to learn all about Walmart Pay along with a discussion on what is Walmart Pay and how to use it. So, here we begin!
What is Walmart Pay?
Well, this is one of the leading payment applications that has been made available for Walmart users and is staying head to head with other payment applications like Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and other payment apps available in the market. To use it, one simply needs to link his bank account, credit, or debit card to it and use the balance in your Walmart Pay during the checkout for your shopping. However, there is one limitation to it. You cannot use it anywhere else except for Walmart. Now, you must be thinking about why people still do use it even if they cannot use it anywhere else. Well, the ease-of-usefulness is something that people like the most in it. You can easily shop your heart out very smoothly at any Walmart store or the online platform of Walmart.
How does Walmart Pay work?
As soon as you start using Walmart Pay, you can use it for making payments for your Walmart purchases. Along with that, the app automatically saves all the receipts of the payment you have made through it. Apart from that, you can link the preferred payment method to it for making any kind of transaction via it. Plus, you get additional benefits with it if you are using Capital One’s credit card with your Walmart Pay.
Method to set up Walmart Pay on your device
If you are a new user and you wish to get started with using Walmart Pay services, then you must register yourself over its platform and also add a payment method to it. Doing so is very simple and can be completed in a few easy steps:
- The first thing you need to do is download the Walmart app on Android/iOS
- After this, you have to launch the application on your device
- Now, tap on the “Services” option from the list of available features
- Next up, choose the “Walmart Pay” option to proceed
- Furthermore, click on the “Get started” option
- Followed by this, choose the “Sign in or Create an Account” button
- Sign in if you already are a member or complete the registration
Method to add a debit/credit card to Walmart Pay
- Continuing with the above procedure, tap on the “Credit or Debit card” option
- Using the camera of your device, click an image of your card
- Else, choose the “Type card info instead” to enter the details manually
- Next up, you need to choose the “Get Started” option
- Furthermore, enter the complete details and click the “Continue” option
- Create a 4-digit PIN to use with all the Walmart services
- You can also use the fingerprint also
- Complete the procedure by completing the prompts
How to use Walmart Pay at checkout?
- First, you need to open the Walmart app
- In it, open the Walmart Pay application
- Now, enter the 4-digit secret Pin or use the fingerprint ID
- Now, scan the QR code by aiming the camera at it
- Complete the payment by following some prompts
Here, we have successfully discussed what is Walmart Pay and how to use it. We hope that the information furnished in this post was of great help to you. You can also earn rewards points if you use this payment option during the checkout several times. One does not need to load the amount in Walmart Pay wallet as your linked credit or debit card is automatically used during the transaction.